Lugiami Malaysia Dota 2 Team Clinch 2nd place in Global Esports Games Istanbul 2022
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Jan 6, 2023 (Issuewire.com) - The Lugiámi team has represented Malaysia on an international stage in Global Esports Game 2022 in DOTA 2 Women category. On the first day of the tournament, Malaysia went against New Zealand in the quarter-finals and won 2-0.
Malaysia advanced to the semi-finals on the second day to face Argentina and seized victory again 2-0, thus granting them the right to advance to the finals, where they went toe to toe with Thailand. Sadly, Malaysia had to be satisfied with bringing back the Silver Medal after losing the finals.
Lugiámi team consists of Nada, auroraa, HG, quibilong, and Shizuma. Tough game against Thailand, but we will come back better next year! said Nada, the captain.
The organization, Lugiámi, is an esports company on a mission to provide resources and more opportunities for women in the gaming industry. To see more women be represented in the esports industries, Lugiámi will be holding a program to assist women with ambition in the gaming world. Whether you have an interest in esports or game streaming, don't hesitate to drop a query at [email protected] for details.
More On showupnews :-
- ☛Khabar Inshorts- The North East News Website and News Aggregator Platform
- ☛Chaplain focuses on Youth Ministry - Support of Police, Firefighter, Veteran, Active Duty Post Traumatic Stress
- ☛Tactigon Skin Reload | voice | gestures | touch pad launch on Indiegogo on March 23, 2021!
- ☛7 Top Reasons Why Ideal Homes Rental Is The Best Property Management Service In Algarve
- ☛Demonheart: the Clash Between Demons and Angels Begins!
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.