Sophisticated Cyberstalking From 2015 A Small Business Owner Subject to, With No End in Sight Anytime Soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri Dec 12, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - by means of Intercepting Electronic Communication and using it in Maliciously Act against the Owner and Obstructing complaints.
The Owner Rights as a Federal Crime Victim as Being Also Violated Under 18 U.S.C. Section 3771, The Fact That The Authority Fail to Respond to Complaint, Despite The Stalkers Leave Multiple Electronic Foot Print Which is Preserved.
The Stalkers is Persistent in Their Malicious Attack and Show no sign of Reversing course, Therefore Mr. Edwards is turning to the Public for Help, Since the Complaint to the Authority for Assistance was deliberately ignore, In Violation of 18 U.S.C Section 1510(a) Obstruction of Justice.
The Malicious Attack Against The Owner and The Business Cause the Business to Suffer Severely and unable to Retain a Lawyer to Petition the Court to Certify The Application for Subpoena Power to identify the Stalkers Through Discovery, Base on the Supporting Evidence in the owner's Position.
More On showupnews :-
- ☛Travis Hills Minnesota Implements Technology for Extraction That Works
- ☛Global High Heat Foams Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | BASF, Evonik Industries, Rogers Corporation, IMR Market Reports
- ☛Time to take advantage on high rental returns from real estate in Dubai, says FIDU Properties
- ☛Toradex opens office in Tokyo, reaffirming its growth strategy in the Asia-Pacific region
- ☛Water Filter Market 2020-2026: Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.10 % Global Water Filter Market to 2026: $ 24330.30 Million Outlook, Competition Forecast and Emerging Opportunities – BlueWeave Consulting
A GoFundMe Campaign as being created at the link below for Public Assistance to Donate or Donate by direct mail, Asking the Public to donate a Generous $1 or what each donor can afford to donate to help identify these Stalkers through discovery.
Here are just a few of the Malicious Acts Mr. Edwards Subject to Daily
According to stalkingawareness.org, in the United States, 13.5 million people are reported to be stalked annually. Almost one in three women and one in six men have been victims of stalking at some point in their lives. A Harvard study further supported the worrying statistics by reporting that one out of every 12 women (8.2 million) and one out of every 45 men (2 million) have been stalked. Cyberstalking is becoming an unbearable cyber vice in the United States and concerted efforts must be taken to end it.
Cyberstalking refers to the use of the internet and other technologies to harass or stalk another person online. This online harassment, which is an extension of cyberbullying and in-person stalking, can take the form of emails, text messages, social media posts, and more. Cyberstalking can be methodical, deliberate, and Persistent. Most of the time, people who are the targets of Cyberbullying cannot escape the interactions. The content directed at the target is often inappropriate, Malicious and sometimes even disturbing.
Cyberstalkers use a Variety of Strategies to Harass, Humiliate, Intimidate, and Control Their Targets. They are often Technologically savvy, creative, and can come up with a Multitude of ways to torment their victims. Some Examples of what Cyberstalkers often do include:
- Posting rude, offensive, and suggestive comments on social media
- Join the same groups and forums as the target, then monitor them for activity
- Send threatening, controlling, or offensive messages to the target
- Threaten or blackmail the target through technological means
- Like or comment on every post the target shares
- Create fake identities to befriend the target on social media
- Message the target as often as they can
- Hack into, hijack or take over the target's online accounts
- intercept phone call and Electronic mail
- Disclose confidential information online
- Spread or distribute real or fake photographs of the target
- Asking others to participate in their Stalking and harassing Scheme
- Write disparaging comments about the victim to make them look bad
- Hack into the target's computer, smartphone or other device to secretly record them
These are a couple of activities that point to cyberstalking. It can cause a range of physical and emotional consequences for those who are targeted. For example, it's not uncommon for people who are cyberstalked to experience anger, fear, anxiety, confusion, and trouble sleeping. They may also complain of stomach problems or other stress-related symptoms.
From 2015 until 2022, Cyberstalkers Engaged in Coordinated and Systematic Efforts to Stalk and Harass Mr. Edwards and Successfully Compromise Employees in Well-known Cover Entities and Wholesale Vendors to Aid and Abet in their Malicious Stalking and Harassment Scheme against Mr. Edwards and his Business.
These Stalkers Disrupted Electronic Communications, Slowed the Transit of the U.S. Mail and Intentionally Damaged Packages Intended for the Business, Breached Several Banks and Financial Institutions, and Impersonated Bank Employees and Vendors in furtherance of depriving Mr. Edwards and his Business access to Commerce and his property.
Mr. Edwards has created a GoFundMe campaign which is Aimed at Raising funds to end the continuous Malicious Cyberstalking Mr. Edwards Enduring and Start Recovery from the Malicious Attack.
Please visit the link below to donate or donate by direct Mail to Support a Good Cause.
Mail Donation to: Richard Edwards, 5058 Winona Ave, A. St. Louis Mo. 63109.
The Media can obtain Additional information Under THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT, 5 U.S.C. Section 552
Source :Goods and Naturals
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.